Your belly may be preparing for delicious dishes this Thanksgiving, but did you know some of the food you eat on the holiday can also benefit your skin? That’s right! Some of your favorite Thanksgiving foods can improve the appearance of your skin. Check out this list of some of the foods your skin will be thankful for this Thanksgiving:
• Sweet Potatoes. They are full of vitamin C, which smooths wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen.
• Green beans. Contains antioxidants that benefit anti-aging.
• Pumpkin. Rich in vitamins A, C, and E which can help protect skin.
• Cinnamon. Improves circulation and helps prevent acne.
• Cranberries. Contains vitamin C and antioxidants which helps keep skin firm and prevent wrinkles.
• Apples. – Excellent source of mandelic acids, which reduces skin discoloration.
• Carrots. Loaded with beta-carotene, an antioxidant that fights aging.
So remember, as you’re enjoying your meal this Thanksgiving your skin may also be benefiting as well!